A4tech G3-300N V-Track Wireless Mouse
2.4G wireless technology, working distance up to 15 meters
1000DPI high resolution optical mouse
Ergonomic Design, long time use without feeling of fatigue
5mm^2 Needle optical, dustproof scroll, energy-saving technology
Arc design fit your palm perfectly, better grip, easy operation, comfortable handing
Come with Nano receiver
2 buttons and one scroll wheel
High resolution: 1000dpi
Receiver storage bin
Batteries: AA x 1(NOT Included)
Rated Working Voltage: 1.5V
Dimension:99x 37.3x 60mm
Receiver Dimension:18x 7x 15mm
Consistent Wireless Stability
Advanced 2.4GHz powerful wireless connection with distance up to 10-15m. Auto-Channel stabilizing Plug and leave-in Nano receiver provides essentially no delays or connection conflicts.
Up to 12 Months Battery Life
Go longer between battery changes with energy efficient engineering. Extreme quality offer over 12 months lifetime guaranteed.
Smart Wireless SOC Technology
Professional chip ensures longer distance and stable connection.
Auto Power Saving
Auto 4-level power saving. It will be in sleep mode in 0.2s of inactivity.
16 gestures to perform selectable hotkey commands.
Posted : 7/30/2020 12:00:00 AM
Version : V20.07V29
Operating System : Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Instructions on How to download and install the driver properly:
- 1. Press “Download Driver” button to download the desired driver.
- 2. Save it somewhere where you will remember after download. We recommend that you save it on your desktop, so it will be easy to find.
- 3. Open the downloaded file.
- 4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- 5. When it’s successfully installed, please restart your computer.
- 6. After you have restarted the computer, connect the product to the PS/2 or USB or Audio port on your computer. Window will now recognize your product.